Most single women look at their coupled up friends and wonder how they did it. How did they get a man to not only notice them, but to notice that they were worth committing to? Sparking the interest of a man, especially a handsome, successful man, can be difficult. Fortunately, there are a number of steps that a woman can take to gain the interest of almost any man that she sets her sights on.
Five Ways to Get a Guy to Notice You:
1. To get a great guy to notice you, women first need to understand why they notice certain men. Why would you spot a man, all the way from across a bar or store, and find him the most interesting of all the other men there, even when you haven’t seen his face clearly? It is because of his confidence and body language. Women love confident men. Men also love confident women. The way that a woman carries herself and communicates with others will have a huge impact on what men she attracts. So if you see a handsome man, stand a little taller and tell yourself that you are worth being noticed, and odds are, you will be.
2. A smile is the sexiest thing that a woman can wear. Everyone is attracted to a fun, happy individual. When you are out with your friends, let loose, laugh, and have a great time. Even if you are alone running errands, smile at strangers and remind yourself of all the reasons you have to be happy. Men will notice your energy and instantly be attracted to you. As they say, smile and everyone will wonder what you are up to.
3. While most people would love to say that they never judge a book by it’s cover, this just simply isn’t true. Men notice women that take pride in their appearance. While a woman doesn’t have to dress provocatively to be noticed by men, taking the time to take care of oneself is extremely attractive. Not only will men find a well-dressed woman attractive, but she will feel more attractive, thus boosting her confidence.
4. Many men are capable of talking to a woman without ever truly listening or noticing her. Therefore, it is important for a woman to make sure that she is noticed in conversation. Make eye contact, smile, and make flirty jokes at the man’s behalf whenever appropriate. Showing off your personality and sense of humor will make a man stop and really listen to what you have to say. To really turn up the heat in a conversation, talk a bit lower than normal and lean in to the conversation. This will force a man to listen more carefully and give the conversation a more intimate feel.
5. Men love mystery. They love to chase women and prove their masculinity. A woman that gives too much away too fast will seem overly easy in the eyes of the man she wants. This is why is it important for a woman to provide a feeling of mystery in order to truly be noticed and memorable to a man. Avoid talking about yourself too much or wearing clothing that gives too much away. The idea is to give a little bit and leave a guy wanting more. Of course, a woman should never appear cold. A few flirty smiles, glances, and a quick exchange of words will be enough to draw a man in. Besides, you are much too in demand to give all of your precious time to one man too soon.